Very Popular, Very Effective
Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer
Am Effective. reliable, well designed hair dryerVisit Website
Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer
The Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer won the 2010 Professionals Choice Award held by American Salon. It is constructed of reinforced fiberglass and is driven by a weight balanced, high velocity motor. This balanced motor allows for a smooth operation and a longer life because there is less vibration on the engine bearings.
The motor also has a low “Electromagnetic Force (EMF) Rating” for improved environmental acceptance. The hair dryer is rated at 1875 Watts.
The hot air from the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer is provided by heated ceramic plates which means the heat is infrared by nature which is apparently better for your hair (?) The production of negative irons is achieved by using tourmaline crystals infused into the ceramic plates.
For flexibility of operation there are three heat settings on the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer and these are combined with two engine speed settings; Giving six possible hair drying options. The hair dryer comes with two concentrators so that you can change the air flow. Added to the heat options there is a cold shot option as well.
We have found through experience that Amazon.com has a wide range of some of the best brands and models of hair dryer, like the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer, and at very attractive prices with great service.CLICK HERE and have a look for yourself.
An important part for hair dryers is an air filter and the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer has a removable filter. This needs to be cleaned regularly to remove the risk of overheating due to the dryer being starved of air flow and consequent possible motor damage.
The Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer has a long cord for convenience and a ring so that it can be hung up and out of harms way when not in use.
Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer Specifications
- Balanced, high velocity long life motor
- Rated at 1875 Watts
- A low EMF motor for environmental considerations
- Ceramic based heating providing infrared heat
- The Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer has Tourmaline sourced negative ions
- 3 temperature settings and 2 blower settings, plus a cold shot option
- A removable air filter
- Long electrical cord and ring for hanging up
Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer Reviews
Well, what can you say about the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer that is bad – not much when you consider that 78% of users rated it a 5 and 14% rated it a four, meaning that in total, 92% of purchasers were happy with their purchase. This is an impressive statistic.
The one thing that comes through clearly in the reviews is the reliability of the Solano products and the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer. One person has had one for 10 years, which has been dropped several times, and needs replacing only because of the physical damage. There are other individual reports of its reliability.
Most users “Thought the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer was quieter than the average hair dryer, and were impressed by the fact it was used in salons“. Quite a few of the users had purchased this hair dryer because of a recommendation from a friend or their hair stylist.
Most were impressed with the heat and blow options available, with the fast speed producing impressive results. There were many comments about the time saved when using the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer, and how nice their hair looked after drying it. A lot of users also mentioned that they used their flat iron far less.
There were several comments about the weight of Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer –from comments made it seems to be heavier than the average hair dryer – but the majority of users said this was far out-weighed by its excellent performance and results. The good balance of the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer and the practical design also off set this.
There were two comments from users who thought the control buttons could have been put in a better place.
The long cord was appreciated.
So after researching what users thought of the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer it is clear that its cost:benefit ratio is excellent, and we would highly recommend the Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer to you as a real winner and place it in Position 1.